Thursday, April 7

Computer Addiction

Dear Charles,

I have not been in touch for you for a long time and I have been wondering why you have not been replying to me. Your Mom told me about your bad habit. Internet addiction is not good at all.

Your should stop internet addiction as it will pull you away from your real world and make you thing of ridiculous things due to your sub-consious gaming mind. I hope you do not do anything like that as you are my very good friend and I do not want to lose you.

I can help you from this. Please reply and tell me when I can meet you to tell you how badly you are reacting to others. Please let me help you. We can go out to watch a movie together, play, hand out but you have to stay away from internet addiction as it can cause much harm to me.

Your Favorite Friend,
Ronak

No comments:

Post a Comment