Thursday, May 19

Ming Yong's reflections

I think i have grown and changed significantly compared to last year. Thinking about how i used to act last year i find it hard to believe that was once me. I have learnt to respect others opinions and never tell someone "you are wrong"( unless its something like a math question). I also think about others in different situations and put myself in others shoes to understand the reasons behind their actions and emotions. For example, when someone gets really angry I do not judge them as hot tempered people but rather understand that it is only natural for him to feel that way after what has happened.

However i am disgusted at the fact that there are still really, really immature people in my class. Actually its just one, and i pray that he will grow up soon, before I cannot contain my anger and disgust anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment