Please keep your pushcarts in good condition; in fact, you may want to reinstate it if parts of it have broken. All groups have to display the pushcarts on 11 Aug in school; peers will vote for the favourite or best design.
1) Complete your Ace-Learning Quiz on Solving Quadratic Equations by Sunday (24/7/11).
2) Finish up with finding your Geography Videos for the factors affecting the Speeds and Volumes of Rivers by Monday (25/7/11). Please put these videos into your own journals or Lesson 9s.
3) Finish up your ADMT Google Sketch-Up on Your Dream House. Remember to include or put in furniture into your house, whether it is 1 storey or 2 stories. This is by Wednesday (27/7/11)
4) For Chinese Students, the Chinese Performance Task is to be completed by Week 6.
5) Lastly, revise for your tests next week. For Mother Tongue, there will be a paper on Tuesday (26/7/11) and another on Wednesday (2/7/11). The one on Tuesday tests you on Letter Writing, but not Continuous Writing. The one on Wednesday tests you on Oral. Below are the durations of the tests:
1) Please finish up with your English Corrections for your essays, some of you have to type the corrections out and send it to Mr Chong, while others have to write out the corrections in full. Please complete this task by next week.
2) Please do the Practices 06 and 07 in the Maths Matrices Notes by this Friday (22/07/11).
3) Complete Geography Homework by finding videos about the factors affecting the speed of the rivers and putting them into your Geography Lesson 9. This is by next Monday, the next Geography Lesson.
4) Remember to finish up on your ADMT Google Sketch-Up on your dream house by putting in or finding furniture to be put into your house. This is by next Wednesday (27/07/11).
5) For the bazaar tomorrow, I will be bringing the class fund money as well as an extra box to put in the money collected. Those who are not sure of what to bring: Bring your pencil case, your water bottle and maybe your calculator. All of you should know who is going to set up the stall during the performance.
6) Revise for your Level Tests Next Week. For Maths, there will be a paper, Level Test 3. For Chinese, there will be a letter writing and composition test next Tuesday. The test is about 2 hours and you will have to complete the letter writing and the composition by this time.
7) On Next Wednesday, there will also be an oral test for Mother Tongue.
I am not very sure about the other tests next week for the other subjects. If you are, then you could include it under the comments section below. This comments section can also be used for any other comments from you. Thank You.
1. English persuasive letter. For structure of letter, refer to situation 23 page 137.(15/7/11)2. English worksheet mechanical errors, subject verb agreement, tense and editing. Page 97 and 98.(13/7/11)
3. English worksheet D(editing) page 104. (13/7/11)
4. English exercise 93.(13/7/11)
5. Maths probability worksheet example 14 & 15. (14/7/11)
6. Probability worksheet daily homework Q1-10. (13/7/11)
7. Science worksheet 3 reflection, how to remember the 5 properties. (13/7/11)
8. Bring Chinese 五脚基 成语 tomorrow. (13/7/11)
9. History essay on golden age of Gupta Empire. Submit to Hao Ming tomorrow morning.(13/7/11)
1) English "Exposition Unit 8" complete pages 95-97
2) Maths Ace Learning. Working to be done on ace learning notebook or foolscap paper if you don't have a notebook for ace learning. Starts at 2pm today and to be done latest by 9pm on Sunday(3 July 2011)
3) Research on the two questions given by Mr Ng during maths lesson today.
4) Maths probability worksheet pages 4-7.
5) Chinese WB pages 1-3.
Homework due on 4/7/11
- Homework 1,2,5 from above ^
- History "golden age" page 6 of hist journal
- Science WS on "WAVE"
HAVE A HAPPY YOUTH DAY!!!(But complete hw first :P)