Monday, September 12

Reflections (Jake 10)

1) I think the most apt title for the videos is "Unconditional love for my children" as it shows how much the parents are willing to sacrifice for their children. The first video showed how the mother sacrificed celebrating "raya" without her son for her son's sake, to let him do work. The second video showed how the father told his son the amount of love shown to him even before he could talk and ask his Father to repay him back.
2) I demonstrate my love and appreciation for my parents by taking responsibility for what i do and making them proud of me.

3) It is easier for a mother to take care of her 10 children as the mother would be able to show her love more genuinely, the mother's love for her children is unconditional compared to that of the children's love for her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment